VMI Full-Size Accessible Van Conversions
VMI Full-size accessible vans are full of important features that provide safety, convenience, and value. But these mobility van conversions also offer more; go you want to go, whenever you want to go there.
Whether buying a 6" center cut lowered floor or a full-dropped lowered floor, raised roof or raised door options, these are the best handicap full-size vans on the roads today.
VMI Full-Size Wheelchair Accessible Van Interior Options
- VMI Classic wheelchair vans feature all the luxury imaginable, but they are also much more. A wide variety of options also exist to personalize the wheelchair access for individual needs.
- VMI Club mobility conversion vans combine disability access with a stylish and interior amenities. Best of all, these wheelchair accessible full-size vans can be customized to meet specific situations..
- VMI Club handicap vans have the perfect blend of wheelchair access and functional interior. There are also a bunch of options that are available to personalize the disabled access for individual needs.
- Should you need a larger door opening as well, VMI's raised door option allows an additional 9" of door opening height, providing a total of 57" for vehicle access. The raised door option must be combined with the raised roof option.
- You can choose to lower the entire floor, or only the center section. Either way lowering the full-size wheelchair van floor 6" allows an overall door opening height of 53.75" and a maximum interior height of 57.25".