- Mobility Supercenter in Myrtle Beach installs a Vertical Platform Lift for easy access to a home
- Introducing the Patriot Wheelchair Accessible Rear Entry Van now at Mobility Supercenter
- Myrtle Beach Military Appreciation Days Parade
- Summer is just around the corner, so thoughts turn to the beach and all of the fun activities. Surfing is one of those activities and Mobility Supercenter in Myrtle Beach is participating in an event put on by Coastal Adaptive Sports.
- 2nd Annual Community Appreciation Day, Friday, May 4th, 2018 – 11am-2pm
Author Archives: Curtis Blackwell
Mobility Supercenter recently attended the Lakeside Crossing Health & Wellness Fair. Lakeside Crossing is a 65+ retirement community with a large community center and many other amenities. It was a good event for the community.
A video in which Chris Skinner, a C5-6 quadriplegic man, shares his journey of getting back to surfing after living 14 years in a wheelchair. He thanks all of those who played a part.