This is a modular ramp install for a new client. It is actually for the client’s parents who have moved into a retirement community here in Murrells Inlet. His father was starting to have a difficult time with stairs and this angled modular ramp was the answer. He can easily get in and out of the home now, and the way it was designed he can still access his back yard and shed!
- Mobility Supercenter in Myrtle Beach installs a Vertical Platform Lift for easy access to a home
- Introducing the Patriot Wheelchair Accessible Rear Entry Van now at Mobility Supercenter
- Myrtle Beach Military Appreciation Days Parade
- Summer is just around the corner, so thoughts turn to the beach and all of the fun activities. Surfing is one of those activities and Mobility Supercenter in Myrtle Beach is participating in an event put on by Coastal Adaptive Sports.
- 2nd Annual Community Appreciation Day, Friday, May 4th, 2018 – 11am-2pm