- Mobility Supercenter installs 2 stair lifts for one client in Myrtle Beach
- Mobility Supercenter in Myrtle Beach installs a Vertical Platform Lift for easy access to a home
- Introducing the Patriot Wheelchair Accessible Rear Entry Van now at Mobility Supercenter
- Myrtle Beach Military Appreciation Days Parade
- Summer is just around the corner, so thoughts turn to the beach and all of the fun activities. Surfing is one of those activities and Mobility Supercenter in Myrtle Beach is participating in an event put on by Coastal Adaptive Sports.
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Mobility Supercenter recently attended the Lakeside Crossing Health & Wellness Fair. Lakeside Crossing is a 65+ retirement community with a large community center and many other amenities. It was a good event for the community.
Back at it again! We had an awesome time at the Wheel 2 Surf Event in Garden City Beach this past Saturday. Dozens of participants and legions of volunteers showed up to make this a very special day – Mobility Supercenter … Continue reading
“Wheel to Surf” is an adaptive surfing clinic for people with disabilities to get out and enjoy the waves! Come join us for the best day of the year! https://www.facebook.com/events/1255613977804727/ – CCASR website: http://coastalcarolinaadaptivesports.org/