New Wheelchair Lift Motor used in VPL from Bruno!
All low-rise Bruno residential VPL (VPL-3153 and VPL-3175) units shipping on September 1 and after will feature a new 90v DC motor, replacing the current 120v AC motor. The system will still run on AC power and will not function during a power outage but will carry these distinct advantages over the current unit:
• Quicker speed
• Quiet operation
• Smoother start/stop
• Half the AC current draw – making it less expensive to operate
• Higher reliability with additional protective features
• Instantaneous start-up, no delay when you push the rocker switch.
• Internal braking, no need for an independent brake.
• Extensive diagnostic controller LED’s for easier troubleshooting
• More cold-climate friendly
• The new 90v DC motor is only for the low-rise residential VPL-3153 and VPL-3175 (no change to commercial units or DC residential units)